Thursday, July 16, 2020

Acting and Performance

             
I love Acting and it is my true Vocation. I act in many theatrical stages with well known actors like Girum Erimias, Alemayewu Tadesse and Zeritu Kebede. I studied theater and film in American University and at Holly- land Academy in Addis Abeba. I grew up performing and acting with my fellow friends like Solomon Sahele in Gonder Debretabor town.

 I was a star of Gonder in the 90's before I went to America. I would like to thank my hometown people of Debertabor (Dt)  for giving me the chance to be their Actor star in my young age. You ignite the passion and love of Acting in me that lasts to this day.


          Thank You Dt
           ///////////////////

     
                   ////////////////                                                               

     

No comments:

Post a Comment