Monday, October 24, 2022

My name is Andinet Solina. I am a King. I am the King of Amhara, Ethiopia and Africa.

 
 
Me Andinet the Great and my boy Abel the intellectual. I love Abel. I do.  
 

 

Me Andinet the Great and my boy friend Henok the Gangster.   
 
I am the Black Dog which fucks hard all the Piazza bitches.  

I am bisexual. Straight and Gay.
 

Me and my 4 friends in Addis Abeba Bole Bata Mariam Monastery. I am the guy in the middle with red Scarp, on my right side my best friend Abel. Abel is from Harer Jegol, next to Abel is Yohannes. Yehonnes is from Debub Hezeboch Guray. And on my left side is Kidus. Kidus is from Addis Sheger and next to Kidus is Zewudu (Z). Zewudu is from Gonder like me. I love all of them and I had a good time when I was with them in Bole Addis Abeba. Thank you guys. Love you all. God bless you. You are all my love. 
  
 
Me Andinet the Great and my Mentor Tariku the Great of Bahirdar. I love Tariku. I do.
 

 
             




              

 

                                                                                                I ... as a King 

                                                                    


  
 
 
 
 
 
I am the Son of Sheger .... 

 
  
 
   
I am Andinet Solina. I am the God of  Black Men.  

     I am Andinet Solina. I am the Man of Black Sexy Girls.
 
  

 Me and my family in America
I am Andinet Lucy. I don't advocate Black Supremacy, I believe in the equality of all Mankind and I believe in Jesus Christ. 
  
I am Andinet Lucy. I am the Nile River. I am the Abay Wonez. I am the Black Dragon.    
  
I love Dera Chat, I love Sidamo Coffee and I love Axum Tower. I am a good Ethio - Abesha.   
 

  
 I am the Dragon and I am the Beast ... 666. 
 
 I am the Black Dog which fucks hard all the Piazza Bitches.
 
   I am Andinet Solina. I am a Gangster of Piazza and I rise to power as a Gangster King at the age of 40. I am a Black King and a Black Hard core Gangster who will rule Ethiopia and Africa as Tewodros the 3rd for 40 years starting from this day to the age of 80 till I die as the Black Messiah or as the Black race Liberator Superman who truly is all the black men were waiting for. Because I am a real hard core Gangster. 

 My New 7th Anima inner girl is called Solina-Lucy and she gives me power to rule over the world as the Beast man incarnate who is told in the Bible as 666 the Beast. My 7th Anima inner girl is a little bird which loves to sit on the thorn of King Coach. She is black beauty and black pride. I am a great man and a God. No one like me before and no one will come after me. I am the Beast man incarnate 666 ...    

 I love my Mom and I love my families. Thank you all my three brothers who helped me in my straggle and short comings. You are  with me and we are back united as a body of the Anti-Christ a family first love. I forgive you and I love you all. I also love my natural father Yigzaw Taye. I lost him when I was a little child but he lives in my heart as a real Hero. I love you Dad. you are my Hero. You are a Lion of Gayent and you are a brave Gonder man. I do respect you and keeps your Legendary heroic story in my heart. Because you are my true Hero and a role model for greatness.   

 

 
                                                                 
  
16. 
 
      
           
The Government of Abiy Ahmed is a shamless Racist Oromo Junta and I oppose it. Many brave Fano Amhara people have been murdered and killed  in the time of this Oromo Junta government than any government before it. I hate it and I strongly condemn it. We all need to fight it and avenge the blood of the innocent Amhara brave hero out there. 

    I often wear a white Ethiopian Shema Cloth as a style. The White Shema Cloth has Magical power and it guides me as my Jah White Cloth following my Buddha-hood Enlightenment. The White cloth represents the Holy Mary (the Mother of Jesus Christ) in Ethiopian Christian Orthodox Church worship service Ceremony.                                                                     

                                                                          24. 

 

 

                                                                          28.     

 

                                                                          

                                                                         21.

  
 
I was a Member of the Illuminati Secret society when I was in America. I am still a member of this great Cult movement and contributes my own part to its growth and expansion. 
 
The Cult or the organisations have often been praised of conspiring to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati are depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power.  
 
In my own individual case this great Cult has been helping me in perusing my personal Political and Artistic Journey.  I am always thankful for that and I am proud of the Movement. It directs and shapes my life as an Individual and as part of the Human race in general.  
                                                 

                                                                     ......./////.......  

 

                                 I put here my three favorite pictures of mine. Enjoy them ...

  

                                                                 

                                                (in Bahirdar Yetana Ferte 2012)

 



                                                 (in Addis Abeba Sheger 2010)

 

 


                                              (in Gonder Debretabor 2007)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment