Monday, May 11, 2020

Jah Meyesaw

                                                

 
I love you Mom. I miss you Mamita ... እወድሻለዉ እናቴ፣ ናፍቀሽኛል፡፡ I love my family. May God bless and protect my family. Love and peace. Jah Meyesaw and his blessing to all my family. Prayer and blessing is all we need at this critical time in our life.  The sovereign protection of Meyesaw is with us and Jesus Christ with his Holy Virgin Mother Mary is our Shelter from the Danger that is happening in this challenging time. Once Again Jah Meyesaw and his blessing to all my family. Meyesawian is a way of life and a smart move to live in the dark days of our life. It is uplifting and empowering to say Jah Meyesaw and to receive his life fulfilling blessings. Thus dear my family and Meyesawian I encourage you to pray to God and Meyesaw to get blessings ... 
     
           Meyesawian (መይሳዊያን) is a true religion. 
                    And it is a good way of life. 
                                                           
                                                   JAH  MEYESAW !
 
                                 Praise God and always say Jah Meyesaw !
 
                                                      ..... ///// .....  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment