Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The five (5) Super stars



 1. I love the WWE Wrestler Randy Orton. Randy is my favorite Wrestler of all time. I love and admire him
 
 2. I love the Bahir Dar stylized Mad man imitator who lives like Cynic of Greek and he is truly a psycho Modern man who is like a Meyesawian. His Amhara blood and Identity shines with his Egoistic boasting walk like a Gangster. Yes Tariku is my life time super star and he is like a gifted Artist. I dedicate this blog for him. I love and admire him.
 
3. Barack Obama is my favorite life time president. Obama is a real deal and I love him too.
 
4. William Shakespeare is my favorite poet of all time. I love and admire him. 
 
5. Emperor Tewodros (Meyesaw) is a true Ethiopian Legend. I love and admire him.
 
                       
                                ..... /// ..... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment